It Depends on Two Ways
1. Through Pathway Program
1-year Pathway Program of German language(Paid)
After this UG/PG/PHD on Scholarship basis
2. Without Pathway Program
Direct admission in UG/PG/PHD programs1. Through Pathway Program
First of all, I would like to give you brief information about our program. We are recruiting international students for German State Universities through 1-year pathway course. Pathway program is especially designed for international students in order to provide them with appropriate level in German Language and give them background for the future studies. After pathway program students will get admission at one of our partner German State University where they will join their desired Bachelor or Master Degree Course. Actually, for visa purpose applicants will receive Invitation Letter from Pathway Course/Language School and Conditional Admission Letter from one of our partner German State University (currently our partner universities are Merseburg State University and Northern State University). Studies for Bachelor/Master degree will be in German language, one-year pathway program will take place in Berlin, Germany.
• In order to join program students, need to have completed 12 classes with minimum 50% of marks, for Indian students IELTS is must but it is as it increases visa chances a lot.
• Student needs to show Bank Statement with minimum balance of 4000Euros approximately, applicants will also have to open Blocked Account in Kotak Mahindra Bank with approximate balance of 8800Euros.
• Living expenses in Germany is 850Euros per month approximately; it includes all the expanses of accommodation, taxes, meal and transportation.
• Whole the admission and visa requirements will take maximum 2 month’s time.
• Conditional Acceptance Letter will be issued in maximum 3 working times from receiving student's documents.
• Students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week as a part-time along with their studies.
The population of Bangladesh was estimated by the United Nations (UN) at 144,233,000, which placed it at number 7 in population among the 193 nations of the world. The population density was 1,002 per sq. km (2,594 per sq. mi). The capital city, Dhaka (formerly Dacca), had a population of 11,560,000. Other major towns are Holetown, Speightstown, and Ostin’s.
• First of all, I need to receive student's Passport Copy and school leaving certificates with transcripts, also IELTS (strongly recommended).
• We will screen documents and if applicant is eligible I will send you Application form, after receiving filled application form we will submit documents in order to issue Offer Letter.
• After receiving Official Offer Letter student must transfer the First Part of the Tuition Fee - 1000Euros to the institute account, so we will start further procedures to issue Final Acceptance Letter from Pathway Program and Conditional Acceptance Letter from one of our partners German State University.
• Also, student will have to prepare Health Insurance, Blocked Account - Bank Statement.
• After applicants will have arranged all the documents he/she will make visa appointment and visit embassy, only after visa approval student will cover the remaining Tuition Fee and will arrive in Germany.
Total Tuition Fee of the program is 6750Euros; students will pay only the First Year Tuition Fee, after pathway course education at German State Universities is absolutely FREE